Pediatric Dentistry Near Indian Land
The Best Oral Care for Your Little Ones
Dr. James B. Schwartz, DDS has over 25 years of experience in the maintenance and treatment of oral health conditions of infants, kids and teens. This includes the primary or baby teeth, as well as the permanent set of teeth that begins to develop in early childhood.
Carolina Dentistry @ The StateLine provides the best pediatric dental care for the Indian Land, Ballantyne and Charlotte areas. Maintaining good oral health at an early age is essential for a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums. Children are prone to a number of tooth conditions including cavities.
We provide basic preventative services such as teeth cleaning, dental sealants and fluoride treatment. Our aim is to help children preserve their natural teeth and maintain good oral health and hygiene.
Our Pediatric Treatments
Here are the comprehensive pediatric dental services that we offer for the Indian Land, Ballantyne and Charlotte areas:
- Preventative dental care, including diet recommendations
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments to prevent tooth decay and strengthen teeth
- Early assessment for orthodontic treatments like braces for misaligned teeth or an improper bite
- Patient education and habit counseling for behaviors such as thumb sucking and use of pacifiers
- Treatment for certain tooth defects including cavities
- Diagnosis of oral conditions such as sleep apnea
- Care for certain dental injuries such as fractured, chipped or knocked-out teeth
Pediatric dentistry may also include some restorative dental treatments including fillings, veneers and crowns. We are also committed to assisting young patients and their parents with proper oral health management to prevent common oral health problems. We also recommend that children should visit Dr. Schwartz every six months for optimal health.
For children with dental phobia, sedation dentistry may be administered such as nitrous oxide. This is to ensure safe, fast and effective dental treatment.