Affordable Emergency Dental in Charlotte, NC
EMERGENCY DENTISTRY: We Provide Same Day Treatment for Your Dental EmergenciesMany people have discovered the need for an emergency dentist at one time or another. Whether it is knocked out tooth at a sports game or a lingering toothache, we are the best and most affordable emergency dental care in Charlotte. Our staff at Carolina Dentistry @ The StateLine understands that these situations happen. When an unavoidable situation causes dental pain, our dentist ensures quick relief and will have a plan of action to remedy the underlying cause. At our Charlotte dental office, we offer an emergency dental evaluation and treatment to our patients. In most cases, we offer same day dental treatment.
How You Can Avoid Dental EmergenciesKnow Your Oral Health Routine It’s not enough to brush your two times per day. You should know what you’re doing and how to do it correctly. If you have any dental problems, schedule an appointment with your dentist right away. Be Careful When Using Toothpaste Toothpaste contains abrasives that can damage tooth enamel if they aren’t rinsed off properly. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and only use the amount recommended on the packaging. Don’t forget to floss! Keep Your Teeth Clean Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Make sure to brush after meals and before bedtime. Use a fluoride toothpaste if you have sensitive teeth. Get Regular Checkups If you notice any changes in your gums, schedule an appointment with a dentist immediately. Gum disease can lead to serious health issues, including heart disease and diabetes. Take Good Care of Your Mouth Don’t smoke, drink alcohol, or eat spicy foods. These things can dry out your mouth and make it harder to clean. Practice Proper Oral Hygiene Use a tongue scraper once a week to remove plaque buildup. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after each meal.
Handling Dental EmergenciesAll types of dental emergencies can be potentially serious, especially injuries to the teeth or gums. If ignored, these oral injuries can increase the risk of permanent damage. This may even lead to an extensive and costly treatment later on. When you have a dental emergency, it is best to visit us as soon as possible or book an appointment through our 24/7 online scheduling system. In the meantime, here are a few tips on how to properly handle some common dental emergencies.
- Toothaches: If you are suffering from a severe toothache, thoroughly rinse your mouth with warm water. Gently floss between teeth to remove any food that may be stuck.
- Knocked-Out Tooth: If your tooth has been knocked out completely, try to retrieve the tooth if possible, holding it only by the crown. Put the tooth back in place in your mouth, but do not force it into the socket. If the tooth cannot be reinserted, place it into a small container of milk.
- Broken or Chipped Tooth: If you have a broken or chipped your tooth, you may experience bleeding and swelling. Try to save any pieces of the tooth that may have broken off, and place a piece of gauze over the tooth to absorb any blood. Swelling can be reduced with a cold compress applied to the outside of the mouth.
- Abscess: A dental abscess is a type of infection that occurs around the root of the tooth or in the space between the gums and teeth. If left untreated, an abscess can damage the teeth and the surrounding tissues. The infection may also spread to other areas of the body.
Services We OfferWe make sure to help you out in case of a dental emergency When you visit us. Our emergency dentists are certified and experienced in handling a wide range of dental emergencies. We’ll examine your condition and give you advice on what care is needed. Here are a few services that we offer to our patients: Contact us at 704-752-7602 to schedule a prompt appointment.
Schedule an Appointment with an Emergency Dentist in CharlotteCarolina Dentistry @ The Stateline is dedicated to providing you and your loves ones with fast and affordable emergency dental treatment in Charlotte. If you or your family members are experiencing any kind of dental emergency, please contact one of our emergency dentists in Charlotte or reach us through our 24/7 online scheduling service immediately.
Our Location & Office Hours
Carolina Dentistry @ The StateLine 17214 Lancaster Hwy #306 Charlotte, NC 28277 (704) 752-7602
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed