Affordable Emergency Dentist in Charlotte, NC
EMERGENCY DENTISTRY: We Provide Same Day Treatment for Your Dental Emergencies in CharlotteMany people have discovered the need for an emergency dentist at one time or another. Whether it is knocked a out tooth at a sports game or a lingering toothache, we provide the best emergency dental care. Our staff at Carolina Dentistry @ The StateLine understands that these situations happen. When an unavoidable situation causes dental pain, our dentist ensures quick relief and will have a plan of action to remedy the underlying cause. At our Charlotte dental office, we offer an emergency dental evaluation and treatment to our patients. In most cases, we offer same day dental treatment.
HANDLING DENTAL EMERGENCIESAll types of dental emergencies can be potentially serious, especially injuries to the teeth or gums. If ignored, these oral injuries can increase the risk of permanent damage. This may even lead to an extensive and costly treatment later on. When you have a dental emergency, it is best to visit us as soon as possible or book an appointment through our 24/7 online scheduling system. In the meantime, here are a few tips on how to properly handle some common dental emergencies.
- Toothaches: If you are suffering from a severe toothache, thoroughly rinse your mouth with warm water. Gently floss between teeth to remove any food that may be stuck.
- Knocked-Out Tooth: If your tooth has been knocked out completely, try to retrieve the tooth if possible, holding it only by the crown. Put the tooth back in place in your mouth, but do not force it into the socket. If the tooth cannot be reinserted, place it into a small container of milk.
- Broken or Chipped Tooth: If you have a broken or chipped your tooth, you may experience bleeding and swelling. Try to save any pieces of the tooth that may have broken off, and place a piece of gauze over the tooth to absorb any blood. Swelling can be reduced with a cold compress applied to the outside of the mouth.
- Abscess: A dental abscess is a type of infection that occurs around the root of the tooth or in the space between the gums and teeth. If left untreated, an abscess can damage the teeth and the surrounding tissues. The infection may also spread to other areas of the body.
Our Location & Office Hours
Carolina Dentistry @ The StateLine 17214 Lancaster Hwy #306 Charlotte, NC 28277 (704) 752-7602
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed