Dental Savings Plan
A Dental Savings Program for Individual & Families without Dental Insurance that allows you greater access to the quality dental care and maintenance that you want at an affordable price
Dental Savings Program Annual Membership Fee Schedule
Family Members includes Husband/Wife and Children under age 27
Discounted Fees must be paid for at the time services are rendered. Any procedure not paid for on the date of service will be billed at the usual office fee.
Your membership in the Program will be on file with our office. You will receive an email notification of the effective date and an annual renewal notification.
Canceled or Broken Appointments without a 24 hour notice subjects to a $25 fee.
No Dental Insurance?
Get our In-House Dental Savings Plan for $299 a Year OnlyNo Insurance No Problem?
Advantages of this Dental Savings Program over Dental Insurance Plans
Program Discount Schedule
Diagnostic and X-rays
|Comprehensive and Annual Exam||100%|
|1 Emergency Exam||100%|
|4 Bitewing X-rays (Cavity Disclosing x-rays||100%|
|Full mouth X-ray series||50%|
|3D imaging scan||50%|
|Oral Cancer Screenings||50%|
|Dental Cleaning (absence of periodontal disease)||100%|
|Additional Cleanings per year||25%|
Other Dental Procedures
|Dental Fillings & core build-up||20%|
|Crown, Bridges, & Veneers||20%|
The Patient’s full discounted fee is due on date of service. Cancelled or Broken Appointments without a 24 hour notice subjects to a $25 fee.
Dental procedures Include in this Dental Savings Program at No Additional Charge
This program is not a dental insurance plan
This program is a dental fee discount plan
Exclusions & Limitations of Programs
This plan is only honored at Carolina Dentistry @ the StateLine, it cannot be used at any other dental office or center.
No refunds of program payments will be issued at any time if participants decide to stop making use dental the program.
In-office Dental Sedation not covered in this plan.
This Plan cannot be used for the following:
- For services provided, that are covered by workmen’s compensation insurance or automobile/homeowners medical insurance.
- For services provided in conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance, or dental financing program such as CareCredit, etc.
- For procedures referred to dental or medical specialist.
- For teeth whitening procedures.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the dentists at Carolina Dentistry @ the StateLine lies outside the realm of their capabilities.
- For hospital charges of any time.