Dental Implants Near Charlotte
Professional Dental Implants
There are several causes of tooth loss including tooth decay, gingivitis, and dental injuries. For patients with one or more missing teeth, dental implants can help restore the aesthetics of their teeth and help them smile with confidence.
Dental implants are a highly effective method of restoring missing teeth. Our aim is to provide a modern design of restoring teeth that blends in well with your natural teeth. This can be made with various types of metallic and ceramic materials compatible with the body tissue.
Before an implant procedure, Dr. Schwartz will evaluate the patient’s dental condition if the patient is eligible for dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
A dental implant is a long-term option that looks and functions just like real teeth. Here are some of the benefits of dental implants:
- Dental implants can be customized to match the shade of your teeth, thus, improving dental aesthetics.
- Dental implants eliminate discomfort by offering a permanent solution to tooth loss with increased comfort.
- Implants do not move which helps prevent you from slurring, hence producing better speech.
- Dental implants function just like your natural teeth, allowing you to easily chew foods.
- Implants offer long-term and improved oral health, as they do not require extra appliance in the mouth, such as bridges.
- Dental implants are designed with increased durability that can last for many years or even a lifetime with proper oral care.
Our Dental Implant Procedure
The dental implant procedure is a type of oral surgery that requires the experience of a professional restorative dentist.
During the procedure, a titanium cylinder that is shaped like the root of a tooth is placed into the bone socket where the missing tooth is located. The implanted metal post becomes securely anchored onto the jaw. The healing process usually takes from twelve to twenty weeks.
Once the metal post has properly bonded to the jawbone, a connector post referred to as an abutment is attached to the implant. The abutment is what will hold the new artificial tooth in place.
The replacement tooth, called a crown, is then placed on the abutment. Dental crowns are custom-made based on the shape, size, fit, and color of your natural teeth for optimum comfort.
Want to smile with confidence?
Our Location & Office Hours
Carolina Dentistry, @ Stateline 17214 Lancaster Hwy #306 Charlotte, NC 28277 (704) 752-7602
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed